I had so much fun creating this board as I was thinking about this. Here is some of the abundance I believe I am inviting into my life:
- I see lots of smiles & fun on this board – from the woman swinging from the tree limb, to the friends toasting and the little girls jumping over the waves. I know I want an abundance of JOY & PLAY in my life!
- I am also looking for an abundance of TRUST – in myself and trusting in what others say. I think the fox and woman looking back are beckoning me to come along and TRUST. Along with trust is love and belief, which have both made an appearance on my board.
- Shedding is a concept I have been pondering since Jamie Ridler’s recent Creative Living interview with Hannah Marcotti — shedding layers that no longer suit me so I can grow into my best self.
I love how trust and shedding show up together – trust shedding. Yes! I will.
- I have been spending more time playing in my visual journal in the past month or so. This has been a conscious effort, and I plan to keep filling my creative well by playing with paper & color!
- I’ve decided the binoculars are indicating an abundance of exploration and discovery.
My dream board this month feels rich and lively. I am feeling so supported, and I look forward to seeing how my abundance manifests!
What are you dreaming for an abundance of under this beautiful full harvest moon? I’d love to hear from you, and you can share your dreams over at Jamie Ridler Studios every month under the full moon!
P.S. As I send this post out into the world I am thinking of my friends & family on the east coast as they brace for the worst of the storm – deemed Frankenstorm. I pray for her to be gentle, and for the safety and well-being of everyone in her path.